Highlights of the CataLister™ program include:
- Easy to set up and nothing to install.
- Can be used by one or more program staff members.
- Created & structured based on input from industry leaders.
- Designed specifically for affinity program.
- Data fields that you can opt to use or not use.
- Supports target and permission marketing
- Tracks utilization.
- Quick access to important client and program information.
- Allows for class, special event & membership fee tracking.
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities.
- Allows for fast and timely updating.
- Maintains information in a secure environment.
- Improves knowledge of & communication with members.
- Supports strategic initiatives of hospital.
- Allows for "windows" specific to the hospital.
- Highly cost efficient.
What a hospital using Catalister Says:
“Our Senior Services program has been using Catalister for almost two years. We have been impressed with the ease of use and the responsiveness of the technical support. When we began this transition from our previous database we were concerned about data transfer, the ability to extract data for reports, and the degree of difficulty for data entry.
With in a short time our concerns disappeared. Our data transferred, we have been able to extract reports that in our previous system were inaccessible. And all of our older volunteers have been able to master the data entry process. As for tracking data to support the good work we do, we now have the ability to pull data when needed. Catalister is designed for hospital senior affinity programs. We are thrilled we made the move to Catalister.”
Nancy Whyte Director
Senior and Volunteer Services
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
CataLister™ is an easy-to-use, web-based database designed specifically for affinity programs by people who really understand the affinity business. Being web-based, there is nothing to install. It is logical, well-organized and cost-efficient.